Technology and disruptive solutions that drive transformation and deliver value across the industries
What our entrepreneurs say
Working with Planven is a true pleasure. Not only are they terrific investors, they are also outstanding business partners. Their savvy advice and exceptional network have proven critical to Via's ability to enter the market in Italy.
Planven has been extremely helpful in helping us in our go-to market, in putting together with us at the corporate strategy, and really bringing a lot of value to me as an entrepreneur and to our company as a whole to get us the best investors in the market and the best customers.
Planven started generating value for us even before the investment, itself. As part of that diligence process, Giovanni and Federica sat with us and really understood, to the depth, the technology and what we're solving, and they brought us a couple of customers - from Europe - as part of that process, which we're now pursuing. Since the investment, itself, they are helping us with strategy, business development and many, many other things. Very sophisticated investor.
Even now that we have raised our series C round of investments, Planven is our very first institutional investor.
They are helping us with customers. They are helping us with partners.
They have been a great partner to work with.
- Applicaster was founded in 2010 in Tel Aviv by Jonathan Laor (CEO) and Neer Friedman (CTO)
- Applicaster is the first SaaS platform dedicated to TV broadcasters enabling them to create premium quality Apps faster and cheaper if compared to status quo
- Headquartered in New York, with local offices in Los Angeles, Tel Aviv, Miami and London
- BlueVoyant was founded in July 2017 in NYC by former Morgan Stanley COO Jim Rosenthal and former Thomson Reuters CEO Tom Glocer
- BlueVoyant is an analytics-driven cybersecurity company whose mission is to defend businesses against agile and well-financed cyber attackers
- BlueVoyant is headquartered in New York and has offices in the Washington D.C. area, San Francisco, London, Madrid, and Tel Aviv
- Founded in 2013 by a team of Israeli medical experts, CathWorks develops medical devices for the interventional cardiology market
- CathWorks is a medical technology company focussing on new technology for diagnostics in cardiology to treat heart diseases
- Headquartered in Kfar Saba (Israel), with local office in Aliso Viejo (California) to work closely to the first US market clients
- Equalum was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, with offices in San Francisco and NYC
- Equalum developed the first data beaming platform, an autonomous real-time data ingestion platform that enables unlimited scale real-time data transfer across different data sources, towards any target applications (e.g. analytics, data lake, digital twin)
- Based in Tel Aviv, New York and San Francisco
- Hysolate was founded in 2016 by Team8 - the cybersecurity think-tank company creation platform and venture capital fund
- Hysolate developed a modern secure workstation software platform that enables running multiple isolated operating systems on a single device with unified and seamless user experience
- Circa 50 employees in Tel Aviv, New York and London
- Inspekto was founded in 2015 in Tel Aviv by Harel Boren (CEO) and Yonatan Hyatt (CTO)
- Inspekto developed a fully Artificial-Intelligence controlled solution for industrial control
- Israeli company headquartered in Tel Aviv with a German office in Heilbronn
- Founded in 2013 in Mendrisio (CH), Nozomi Networks develops and commercialize a cybersecurity software (SCADA Guardian) dedicated to critical infrastructures (e.g. power plants, grids, telecom networks)
- Headquarters in San Francisco and Switzerland, local offices in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, UAE and UK
- Founded in 2015 by a team of Israeli IT experts, TechSee develops and commercialize a game changing SaaS solution in the remote technical support sector
- Headquartered in Herzeliya (Israel), with local offices in Madrid for EMEA and in Edison (New Jersey) for America
- Tribe Dynamics was founded in 2012 by Jon Namnath and Conor Begley, the company is headquartered in San Francisco
- Tribe Dynamics provides a platform to help brand CMOs invest intelligently into digital marketing activities and that enables digital PR and influencer management teams to measure, manage, and grow their digital presence
- Tribe Dynamics now works with over 180 brands and among some of the most iconic brands in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle space, including Dior, Gucci, Guess, Sephora
- The company currently employs 37 people in the US and in the UK
- Via was founded in 2012 in Tel Aviv, by Daniel Ramot and Oren Shoval and headquartered in NYC
- Via is the world’s first operating system for on-demand shuttles that allows premium rides (comparable to taxi/Uber) at competitive fares (comparable to public transports)
- Operating in NYC, D.C., Chicago and launched in London, Amsterdam, Berlin and signed final contract in Paris